Tuesday, February 18, 2014

So nice to know one has made a difference



So often, I can fall into a funk, thinking I'm mostly talking to myself and the Cat. So, now and then it's nice to know that I'm actually having an effect out there.

Just found this in an old commbox on a thing I wrote on the Commbox rules after a blogging break a few years ago:

I'm glad you're back. And I wanted to let you know you inspired my 18yo daughter to create a T-shirt with the words "Don't make me smite you!" on the front. It is the one exception I make to my "no shirts with words on them are to be worn in public" rule.

Ah, that's the stuff.

I love my readers.



~

2 comments:

Felix said...

Hilary, your insightful and acerbic comments are useful in themselves but also remind us that, yes, there are similarly minded people out there.

And thanks for the cartoon. Classic!

Anonymous said...

What am I, chopped liver?

Sincerely,
Kitty