Saturday, January 19, 2013

Finale

Very happily surprised, btw, at the finale of Fringe.

I won't give it away, but they did actually manage to do everything they needed to do.

Here's a song.


I really was worried, it being a JJ Abrams thing, that the ending was going to be a disaster. I was expecting to get Galactica-ed again, and have it ending, as a friend said, with discovering that the entire series was really just Walter hallucinating for five years while sitting in the mental institution he was sent to in 1985 after his son died.

But no. It was great. And wrenching. And wonderful.



~

1 comment:

Teresa B. said...

I didn't watch Fringe but a dad and his teenage son both complained today on FB that the "conclusion was not satisfactory."
"Cute, blah blah blah - but really missed it for the entire series."

After seeing that clip you showed - I want to watch this series.