Monday, April 20, 2009

Gosh, I'm turning pink!

When I said below that there was only one blog The Tablet could possibly be referring to as 'right-wing, virtuperative and polemical', I had forgotten, of course, about the homophobic, puppy-kicking, incandescent fireball that is Hilary Jane Margaret


Woo!

Oh, BTW: it's "Miss" White. "Miss" is the correct term in the English language for an unmarried woman. "Ms" is a foul neologistic invention of the demonic forces that have destroyed Western Civilisation and All Good Things.

2 comments:

BillyHW said...

Puppy-kicking?

You're so dreamy Hilary Jane Margaret White.

GOR said...

Having been tipped off by Ches, I just had to drop in and see what a vituperative, puppy-kicking, incandescent fireball, looked like…

Hmm, I don’t see it. But he didn’t mention that you are a CAT-LOVER… Horrors!

Of course, so is the Holy Father… Oh well, nobody’s perfect.

….:)